This year for the annual Society of Ohio Archivists’ October Archives Month poster we are looking for archival image submissions having to do with Healthcare in Ohio. For the past two years, healthcare professionals throughout the country have helped us through a pandemic, so this topic is in the forefront for many. With this in mind, we decided to highlight archival holdings related to all aspects of healthcare for this year’s poster, which will be distributed for Archives Month in October.
Does your archive have images related to local hospitals, health clinics? Photos of doctors, nurses, other healthcare professionals? Images related to vaccination clinics, health crises, medical tools, or other healthcare related events or activities? All of these are examples for wonderful submissions!
How to submit:
- Send your images to the committee at email@example.com by Friday, April 1, 2022.
- Maximum of 3 images per institution.
- Entrants do not need to be SOA members to submit images.
- Image resolution should be a minimum of 300 dpi; higher quality is encouraged.
- Include a description of the image that explains its importance AND a brief one sentence caption that can be used on the poster if the image is selected.
SOA members will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite entry between Monday, April 2-Friday, April 29, 2022.
If you know of organizations with archival materials that would fit well with this year’s theme, please share this info with them!
We look forward to your participation!
Society of Ohio Archivists Advocacy and Outreach Committee
Questions? Contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on April 28, 2022 by janet_carleton