Join SOA or renew your Membership:
– Online through a secure site provided by the History Store at the Ohio History Connection.
– By mail. The 2023 Membership Invoice can be printed and mailed with payment to Treasurer Brittany Hayes. Check or money order should be made out to Society of Ohio Archivists and mailed with the completed form to: Brittany Hayes, Treasurer, 10481 Halcyon Drive, Parma Heights, OH 44130.
- As of January 2023
- Student – $15
- Bridge – $15 (Individuals who are no longer students but are not yet employed, or those who are currently unemployed.)
- Individual – $30
- Patron – $50
- Sponsor – $100
– SOA’s membership year runs January 1-December 31.
– Members can choose to be listed in the Membership Directory.
About the Membership & Awards Committee
The Membership & Awards Committee members identify events and/or organizations throughout the state in order to distribute membership literature. The committee is responsible for writing and updating membership literature, including the annual membership drive letter and membership brochure.
Contact the committee cochairs Jennifer Long Morehart and Stephanie Shreffler.
Last Updated on January 11, 2023 by janet_carleton