OLHA/SOA Fall Meeting, October 2-3, 2015
The Society of Ohio Archivists is partnering with the Ohio Local History Alliance for Engage, Educate, Empower: Taking Your Organization to the Next Level. This conference will be held on October 2-3, 2015, at the Holiday Inn in Worthington, Ohio.
The SOA track will take place on Friday October 2nd and will feature the following sessions:
- 9:00-9:50: Ask the Archivist
- 10:05-10:55: Tips and Tricks to Get you Quickly from “The Disaster” to “The Recovery” with Holly Prochaska, University of Cincinnati Libraries
- 11:20-12:10: Digital Curation Considerations with Sasha Griffin, Denison University
- 1:40-2:30: “I Found It In The Archives” Contest Winner
- 2:50-3:40: Grants for Archives and Local History Projects with Andy Verhoff, Ohio History Connection and Fred Previts, State Archivist
Also Jennie Thomas of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will be presenting in a Local History Alliance sponsored session entitled, ‘A Day in the Life’ of Jane Scott on Friday from 10:05-10:55. Attendees are welcome to attend any of the Local History Alliance sessions, luncheons, and other special events on both Friday and Saturday.
To view the conference program and to register, see conference web page at: http://www.ohiolha.org/2015-alliance-annual-meeting/
Interested in attending an upcoming workshop or to learn more about upcoming SOA educational opportunities? Contact the Education Committee Chair.
Last Updated on October 16, 2020 by janet_carleton