The Society of Ohio Archivists Advocacy and Outreach Committee is pleased to announce open registration and the agenda for the unveiling of the Ohio Archives Month poster on Thursday, September 8, 2022, 3-4pm on Zoom. (Watch the recording on YouTube!)
At the unveiling we’ll have the top ten photo winners speaking about their winning images, some fun trivia, and finally, the reveal of this year’s beautiful poster.
The theme of this year’s poster is “Ohio’s Healthcare Workers: The True Heart of It All,” and we received so many amazing submissions! See more about the submissions and the voting process in “2022 Ohio Archives Month Poster Top 10 Voting Results.”
Register by September 6.
Agenda for Unveiling Event
- Opening remarks and speaker introductions
- Speakers from Cincinnati Children’s; Logan County Historical Society; and the University of Cincinnati
- Trivia questions about Ohio medical history
- Speakers from Bexley Public Library; Clark County Historical Society; and Franciscan Sisters of the Poor Congregational Archives
- A few more trivia questions
- Speaker from Columbus Metro Library
- Prize drawing – all Top Ten Image winners are in the running for a $100 gift card
- Unveil the poster
- Review trivia questions answers
- Wrap up
We hope to see you all there!
Society of Ohio Archivists Advocacy and Outreach Committee
Questions? Contact A&O Committee Chair Collette McDonough.
Last Updated on September 17, 2022 by janet_carleton