SCOPE OF INTERNSHIP
- $15/hour for up to 300 hours. Biweekly pay schedule.
- Flexible work schedule.
- All work will be onsite at 4960 Salem Ave. in Dayton, Ohio
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mounts a small exhibit using materials from the CPPS Archives.
- Utilizes PastPerfect Museum Software to maintain and update the CPPS Archives collections digital database.
- Inventories, researches, and evaluates books contained in the CPPS Archives.
- Assists with writing column in Congregation’s quarterly newsletter.
- Participates in other archival activities as needed which may include Community events, oral histories, and professional meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in history or history-related field required. Some Master’s-level work in public history or archival science preferred.
- At least two years’ experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with PastPerfect Museum Software preferred.
- Interpersonal skills with people of all ages and backgrounds preferred. Strong organizational skills also preferred.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume by July 22 to Sarah Aisenbrey, CPPS Archivist, [email protected].
CPPS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees. Employment will go to those individuals whose training and experience best qualifies them for the positions offered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, or country of origin.
Sisters of the Precious Blood
CPPS Archives at Salem Heights
4960 Salem Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45416
Last Updated on August 26, 2022 by janet_carleton