The Society of Ohio Archivists 2016 Spring Conference
- Early Bird REGISTRATION ENDS May 2nd: $45 / SOA members, $65 / non-members, $30 / students.
- Quest Conference Center, 8405 Pulsar Place, Columbus, Ohio, 43240
- Friday, May 20, 2016
- Knocking down walls and reaching out: Archives in your community.
- Mandy Altimus Pond, Archivist for the Massillon Museum.
- Exciting presentations, poster session and networking opportunities, silent auction, SOA business meeting, and much more!
Early bird (by May 2): $45 / SOA members, $65 / non-members, $30 / students.
Between May 3 & May 13: $50 / SOA members, $70 / non-members,
$35 / students.
On-site registration*: $60 / SOA members, $80 / non-members, $40 / students.
*Please note: Lunch is not guaranteed for on-site registrants.
For online registration, please visit Society of Ohio Archivists 2016 Spring Conference Registration