We are now collecting submissions of News and Notes for the Spring 2022 issue of the Society of Ohio Archivists’ newsletter Ohio Archivist. You do not need to be a member of SOA to submit your news – all Ohio archives, records, and special collections news is welcome!
Think you don’t have anything to share? Think again!
- Upcoming events: Did you create a great new exhibit or host an interesting conference or program?
- Institutional news: Did you receive an important collection or write a successful grant? Did you embark on a digitization project or do something cool with social media?
- Personal news: Did you change jobs? Did you earn a promotion or award? Did you speak at a major conference or have an article published?
These are just a few examples, but you get the idea! You can check the News section of previous issues of the Ohio Archivist to get ideas of the kinds of things we are looking for.
- Make sure to include who, what, when, where, and why, as well as how readers can access more information. Please see the Ohio Archivist Submission Guidelines.
- Also, the more photos to illustrate your news, the better! Please send images in high resolution of at least 300dpi.
- Submissions should be under 250 words.
- Send to news editor Jessica Heys, email@example.com, no later than Monday, February 14, 2022.
Last Updated on March 2, 2022 by janet_carleton