Join or renew your membership:
– Online through a secure site provided by the History Store at the Ohio History Connection.
– By mail. The 2020 Membership Invoice can be printed and mailed with payment to Treasurer Lisa Rickey. Check or money order should be made out to Society of Ohio Archivists and mailed with the completed form to: Lisa Rickey, Treasurer, 4595 Bolin Avenue, Springfield, OH 45502.
- Student – $5.00
- Bridge – $10.00 (Individuals who are no longer students but are not yet employed, or those who are currently unemployed.)
- Individual – $15.00
- Patron – $30.00–$49.99
- Sponsor – $50.00 and over
– SOA membership is for the calendar year.
– Members can choose to be listed in the Membership Directory.
About the Membership Committee
The Membership Committee recruits and supports new and renewing members. Committee members identify events and/or organizations throughout the state in order to distribute membership literature. The committee is responsible for writing and updating membership literature, including the annual membership drive letter, and the membership brochure.
Contact the committee chair, Matt Francis, Ohio Northern University, at email@example.com