The Membership Committee invites you to join us in renewing your membership in the Society of Ohio Archivists for 2015. With your support, SOA is able to exchange information, coordinate activities, and improve professional competence in Ohio’s archives and manuscript repositories.
If you would like to renew by check, the 2015 Membership Invoice can be printed from the SOA website and mailed to Treasurer, Emily Gainer.
With your support in 2014, SOA provided:
- education and networking at the Spring Annual Meeting and the joint SOA/OLHA Fall meeting
- design and distribution of the Archives Month poster, “Ohio in the Depression”
- scholarships for two high school students at Ohio History Day
- access to The Ohio Archivist, the society’s online newsletter
- recognition to two outstanding organizations through the Merit Award
- support to the National Coalition for History through an organizational membership
SOA will continue to offer similar activities and opportunities during 2015!
Individual and Student members receive discounted rates at events and voting rights at the annual meeting. Patron and Sponsor levels include Individual membership benefits, plus your extra contribution provides support for special projects. Institutional members receive discounted rates at events for up to two employees.
Dues are annual January 1 through December 31. If you have joined or renewed since July 2014, your membership is current through 2015.
Thank you for your continued support,
SOA Membership Committee
Ron Davidson, chair